The Roundtable’s Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion initiative aims to advance racial equity in the real estate industry by:
- Expanding opportunities for historically under-represented groups to participate in the industry,
- Developing an anti-discrimination, pro-inclusion federal policy agenda within The Roundtable’s traditional spheres of influence as an advocate on tax, capital markets, ESG, housing, infrastructure, and immigration matters;
- Forging alliances between The Roundtable and civil rights and minority business organizations; and
- Increasing diversity among Roundtable membership, directors, contractors, and staff.
Supplier Diversity Initiative
- The Real Estate Roundtable, along with other national trade organizations, created the Commercial Real Estate Diverse Supplier (“CREDS”) Consortium with the goal of increasing supplier diversity in the real estate industry.