Privacy Notice: March 29, 2017
If you are visiting our website from a location outside of the United States, please note that any information you provide may be transferred to and processed in countries, including the United States, that do not offer an equivalent level of protection as the country from which you accessed the site.
When you submit a membership application, meeting registration, or publication subscription, you may voluntarily provide us with personal information, which may include information such as your name, email address, organization, phone number, fax number, or mailing address. For example, you may be asked to provide this information to us when you access members-only resources on our website, when you contact us to receive our newsletters and publications, send us an email, or otherwise provide information to us. You may use most features of the website without providing this information.
We may use information, for example, to:
- Provide member services and products;
- Maintain, operate, customize, and improve the website;
- Support internal recordkeeping;
- Communicate with members or other visitors to our website;
- Respond to requests for products, services, or information;
- Provide updates, surveys, newsletters, policy updates and other content that may be of interest to you;
- Engage in statistical analysis, research, and other analytical activities;
- Monitor the website for compliance with the law; and
- Carry out other purposes disclosed at the time of collection.
We may share personal information with:
- Your consent or as disclosed to you;
- Other Roundtable members with authorization to access to our Membership Roster;
- Third party service providers that assist us, such as to send newsletters and other mailings, facilitate meeting registration, as well as for other operational services;
- Pursuant to a court order, subpoena, warrant, or when otherwise required by law, or in response to a government inquiry;
- To protect our rights and the rights or safety of third parties, including to protect the security and integrity of the website; and
- As part of a corporate sale, merger or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
We may share technical information, as well as any other information that has been de-identified so that it does not identify you personally, without restriction.
If you would like to stop receiving our newsletters or other publications, you can use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the communication. Additionally, please email us to make changes to your subscriptions.
If you are member of the Real Estate Roundtable and you wish to update your personal information, please log in by locating the “Members” tab on the website. From there you may view your profile information. If you have questions about updating your personal information, please email us.