The National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC) on Sept 28 will preview its new aCTknowledge platform, designed to deliver timely situational awareness notifications covering terrorist events that may impact local communities.
How to Participate
- CRE participants can join the preview here:
- Wednesday, September 28 from 1:00–2:00 pm (ET)
- Zoom link
- Meeting ID: 833 6363 8044
- Passcode: 591990
- The aCTknowledge platform will provide significant tactics, techniques, and procedures to support homeland security, law enforcement, and community first responder efforts aimed at protecting against terrorist threats. Additionally, NCTC’s aCTknowledge will offer reference guides to aid in rapid response and deployment, helping with private sector efforts. (See fact sheet about the new platform)
- The Roundtable—through our Homeland Security Task Force (HSTF) and partnership with the Real Estate Information Sharing and Analysis Center (RE-ISAC)—remains focused on increased cross-agency information sharing and cooperation with key law enforcement and intelligence agencies that benefit the industry.
- The RE-ISAC sends a daily report to members to share actionable information on a variety of potential cyber and physical threats. Additionally, The Roundtable’s HSTF works closely with federal, state, and local law enforcement, intelligence agency partners, and the RE-ISAC on risk mitigation measures that CRE businesses may consider to help protect critical infrastructure.
See The Roundtable’s 2022 Annual Report’s Homeland Security section.
# # #